Jack-Flex – Heavy Wall Hose of Convoluted PTFE with Flared-Tube
Jack-Flex is constructed from convoluted, heavy wall, seamless extruded white locked in a stainless steel braid. It offers the latest in hoses lined with PTFE with flared tubing. In this process, the convoluted tubing is passed through the flange retainer, and flared over the face of the flange, effectively isolating the flange from the transfer chemical. Jack-Flex is ideal for situations where internal corrosion of the fitting and contamination of the chemical is not tolerable.
- Thermal Cycling
- Transfer of almost all chemicals
- Acid Transfer
- Vibration Elimination
- Sanitary Applications
- Short Assembly Specification
- Applications requiring high flexibility
Available as factory-built and tested assemblies only.
- Internal corrosion of fittings eliminated.
- No metallic contamination of transfer chemical from fitting.
- Simplified installation – no gaskets required. Seal is made on flare.
- Helical design of hose aids draining and cleaning.
- Suitable for thermal cycling or steam applications – will not delaminate.
- Reduced energy losses through fitting gives higher flow rates.
- Eliminates crevice corrosion from flange insert in hose.
- Temperature Rating: -65° F (-54°C) to +450°F (+230°C)
All pressures calculated at 70°F. For applications involving higher temperatures, please contact the factory. Conductive Black is available on request.