Metal Hose Lined with Smooth-Bore PTFE – MTLC Series
The construction of an MTLC hose begins with flanged metal hose braided with stainless steel. A smooth inner liner of extruded PTFE is inserted into the hose, locked in place, and flared over the flange faces. This PTFE liner is stationary and will not move within the hose. Vent holes in the ends prevent gas build-up between layers.
- Acid Transfer
- Chemical Transfer
- Generally suitable for in-plant applications
- Vibration elimination in piping systems
- Large diameter smooth bore
- Slight misalignment in plastic or lined piping systems
Available as factory-built and tested assemblies only.
- PTFE protection against chemical attack throughout the entire assembly length
- Smooth liner – no entrapment areas
- High flow rates
- Easily cleaned
- Offers ruggedness in service
- Temperature Rating: -65°F (-54°C) to +350°F (+176°C)
*All pressures and vacuum ratings calculated at 70°F. Please consult factory regarding flexibility restrictions.