Interlocked stripwound hose features high quality stainless steel and galvanized steel strip manufacturing, providing durability and long service life.
Suitable for automotive exhaust, refrigeration tubing armor, wiring conduit, external armoring and air blower ducting. Available in polygonal (Polylock, 1-1/4″ to 8” interior diameter), round (Interlock, 3/4″ to 12”), and lined stripwound (Interlock lined, 3″ to 6”) variations.
- Auto heater tubing
- Ventilating ducting
- Automotive exhaust
- Moderate suction lines
- Dust collecting ducting
- Refrigeration tubing armor
- Air blower ducting
- Wiring conduit
- Carburetor air intake
- 3/16″ to 6″ I.D. inclusive.
- Larger sizes may be available – please contact the factory for more information.
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
.010 inches – .012 inches
- Galvanized Steel: Up to 200C/392F
- T304 Stainless Steel: Up to 454C/850F
Numbers based on strip thickness of .010″ – .012″.
Specifications for other sizes not shown and are available on application.