Applications centering on the transfer of fluids or gases under demanding conditions in harsh environments are opportunities for the user to realize the value of Titeflex.
Titeflex R115/R105 Series
- Innercore vertically extruded to maintain highest quality of concentricity
- Manufactured from fine powder PTFE
- 304 stainless steel wire braid reinforcement
- The R115/R105 Non-Conductive Hose is made of 100% PTFE
- Meets or exceeds requirements of SAE 100R14
- PTFE meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Sizes -4 through -10 are rated for full vacuum
- Larger sizes -12 and above can be reinforced with an internal support spring for full vacuum service
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrafluoroethylene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compressed gas
- Fuel and lubricant handling
- Steam transfer
- Hydraulic systems
- No Phthalate. Titeflex only uses 100% PTFE, and conductive PTFE in the liner that remains flexible and does not leach.
- Design optimized for your specific application.
- Manufactured in long lengths to reduce hose costs associated with coupling hose sections.
- Economical and cost effective.
- Innovative PTFE technology by Titeflex satisfies the demanding aerospace, automotive, and industrial applications. The driving force is Titeflex commitment to safety, quality, value, and reliability. Modern quality production and customer satisfaction make Titeflex the leading PTFE hose producer.
- -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C) for continuous service
- -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C) for intermittent service
Consult factory for temperature adjusted pressure rating.
DISCLAIMER: While every effort has been made to present the latest technically accurate information, industry standards and specifications are subject to revision at any time and human errors can occur. The products and designs offered herein, without limitation, are subject to change at any time without notice. Improper selection or use of products offered herein can result in injury or death.